I don’t use a lot of colour on my eyes, I really stick to smokey eyes or a very natural look so I thought I’d play around a bit to see how it looks and here’s how you can do the same.
You will need:
- 1 neutral coloured eyeshadow
- 2 different coloured eyeshadows (similar colours for example I use blue and green so red/orange, yellow/gold etc.)
- 1 Dark eyeshadow (preferably black)
- Mascara (black)
You will need to do:
- I used a neutral yellow to start as I have very light skin. Cover your lids with this as a base
- Use your lighter colour (or the colour you prefer to be seen) to cover your entire lid. Use extra closest to the inner corner of your eye by your nose. Use a small amount under the eye as well
- Now take your second colour and apply it from the outer corner of your eye, blending to the middle. Be generous with this, it is always best to spread the shadow right up until just before the bone of your eye. Again use a small amount underneath the eye
- Now use your black shadow from the outer corner of your eye blending in. This shouldn’t blend in as far as your colour, you want to still be able to see that, use at the point closest to your upper lashes as well. Do not use this under the eye or you will lose the colour
- Now apply Mascara generously and you’re all done!