Once the Christmas holidays are over I will start getting these posts on the right days I promise!
So it’s a New Year’s Eve special. 10 Things not to fret about over the next few days…
1. You don’t kiss anyone at midnight other than a family member on the cheek
2. You get so drunk you miss the countdown. Or you don’t remember the countdown.
3. The whole night is a let down. New Year’s Eve is always a bit over hyped.
4. You stay in
5. … And actually have a great night
6. No one believes that you managed to have a great night staying in.
7. You’re ill (hangover ill/winter ill/don’t want to spend time with family ill…)
8. You knew what you’re outfit was before you knew where you were going
9. The diet doesn’t start till about a week after New Year’s day
10. You start planning next year’s celebrations before this year has been seen out